Last weekend was the epitome of a great fall weekend. The weather was perfect, sunny and warm, but not too warm. We had a week of sunny weather and the colors started to pop.
We started out on Saturday morning going to my grandson's soccer game. Again, it was a beautiful day.
Nickel played a great game and he scored 2 goals. He's the one in the white t-shirt holding the gold ball.
We went to lunch with Christine's family and then went to meet Daddy and Nicole at a farm for a real fall experience.
I'm not sure what she was thinking when I took this picture. The bell is in the middle of the corn maze and everyone rings the bell when they get there. She was pretty silly that day.
She and her Daddy would run ahead of Nicole and I. She likes to pretend she is running away from us, but never getting so far away that she couldn't see me.
We made it out of the corn maze!
Nice picture of Brian and Nicole.
Of course, A. joined them.
They enjoyed running around the farm. You can see the corn maze just behind the barn. The chickens came by and the kids chased them around the farm. The pigs are just next to the barn, but they were sleeping when we went to see them.
She wanted to go down to the little barn and play with the vehicles. Of course, she lined them up. She was pretty proud to show me that.
It started to cool off and cloud up, and it was time to go home.
It rained most of this week. I drove all around Leelanau County last week, and the trees were colorful, just beautiful. Monday morning was still sunny, and I took a couple of pictures at the marina.
We stayed home today, and it has been cloudy and rainy all day. The sun peeked out for a short time and I took this picture of my trees in the front yard.
We went for a short walk while the sun was out, but it started to rain again while we were walking, so we scooted back home. That's ok, staying home all day was a good thing as I was able to get caught up on lots of computer work that I got behind on.
Next week is supposed to be rainy every day, and they even put the dreaded word "snow" in the forecast a few nights. We are putting a extra blankets on our beds and will undoubtedly wear winter coats next week. It's that time of year again!
I miss the rain! Take some pictures of it for me. :)
ReplyDelete